About the product:
- The evolution of frame create eye shadow palette with a bronzer to create deeper-set eyes than ever before.
- A makeup effect that creates a contoured look.
- Bronzer and fake shade powder, two powders to give the eyes depth and width.
How to use:
- Lightly spread highlight color over the upper and lower eyelids using the larger tip of the applicator.
- Spread medium color under the crease using the finer tip of the applicator.
- Apply deep color along the lash line using the finer tip of the applicator.
- Apply the same shade for 1/3 of the lower eyelid from the outer corner.
- Tips for creating a more contoured and larger-looking eye.
- Apply fake shade powder to the trick hole (under the inner end of the eyebrow) using the larger tip of the applicator.
- Lightly apply bronzer over the upper eyelid using a fingertip to make the eye look deeper-set.
- Apply a narrow band of fake shade powder in the area under the lower eyelid (where the lower eyelid casts its shadow) to make the eye look rounder.