About the product:
TRANSINO White C is a newly released item from the TRANSINO line of whitening products that takes care of spots and freckles.
- Taken twice a day, it controls spots and freckles.
- Contains the highest amount* of 240mg of L-cysteine, a chemical which suppresses excess melanin formation.
- Contains 1000mg of vitamin C, which discolors darkened melanin ins the skin.
- Accelerates skin’s metabolism (turnover) and promotes the release of melanin.
- Contains vitamin B2 and vitamin E along with the above mentioned ingredients.
- Consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before use if you are…
(1) Receiving medical treatment from a doctor.
(2) A person who had allergic symptoms due to medicines, cosmetics, etc.
(3) A person who has sensitivity or inflammation in the affected area on the skin
- If the following symptoms appear, stop using this product and consult with your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller with this document immediately as your symptoms may be side effects of this product: Redness, rash, itching, nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation.
- If your symptoms do not improve even after you use the product for about a month, or your symptoms worsen due to the use of this product, stop using it and consult with your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller.
- If your symptoms do not improve within 1 month, stop use and contact your doctor.
- After taking, your periods may come sooner, and be more prone to bleeding. If the bleeding continues for a long time, please consult a doctor, a pharmacist or a registered seller with this document.
How to use:
4 tablets a day (2 tablets after breakfast & dinner) w/ cold or warm water